Organ Donation Day 2014
Zublee Foundation, for the first time is planning to organize a day long program for the mass awareness and encouraging Organ Donation among the people of Assam on the 06th of August 2014, at the A.E.I. play ground, Chandmari, Guwahati. The day is also being observed as the World Organ Donation Day throughout the globe.
ABOUT THE EVENT & SCHEDULE :
- At the very outset on 6th August 2014, Wednesday at around 11 AM, we are organizing a motorbike rally covering a radius of approx 25 KM within the city which will be flagged off by our Chief Guest.
- Riders will be wearing t-shirts and caps featuring Organ Donation awareness taglines and will be also carrying play cards and distributing leaflets among the people. The Rally will start from A.E.I. Play Ground, Chandmari at 11:00am via Guwahati Club – Ulubari – Ganeshguri – Zoo Road and return to the beginning point where the riders will be given refreshments.
- At around 2:30pm, we will have a press conference followed by a public meeting where invited Doctors will share their ideas and thoughts in context to Organ Donation and it’s awareness.
- We will felicitate organ donors across the state who has set an example by donating their organs.
- At around 4:00pm, we will have a cultural event where performances by young heartthrob Zubeen Garg, Zublee Baruah, Diganta Bharati, J.P. Das along with other popular singers of this region will be showcased, which will be ended by latest 6:00 PM followed by a vote of thanks by Zublee Baruah.
- We will install helpdesk for assistance and queries where membership and donor forms will be also available for joining Zublee Foundation.
- On the venue there will be blood donation camp where voluntary donors can come and donate.
VENUE: A.E.I. Play Ground, Chandmari
START DATE: August 06th, 2014